Garmin is an American multinational technology company which was established in 1989. The company is known for its specialization in the department of GPS technology. Garmin produces automotive, aviation, marine and outdoor products and by completing the Garmin Login of devices in several areas in your life, your world can before highly efficient. Garmin speak is one such example of a GPS device, which helps you to fulfill the need of a turn-by-turn navigation device when you are travelling with your smart phone.
A Garmin Speak Plus device has a fixed control panel camera; it is also a tiny dash cam. It is the only product, which gives you directions while simultaneously capturing videos & photos. Garmin Speak Plus not only helps you in navigation but also provides access to many Amazon Alexa features such as playing music, checking weather and/or listening to the news. The user can also use Amazon Alexa app to customize features or explore multiple skills in the Alexa skill store. The user can also use Garmin Speak app, which works with the Bluetooth-enabled Smartphone.
Setup of Garmin Speak Plus:Mounting instructions:
It is recommended that you should mount your device on your car’s windshield. To mount the device on your car’s windshield, you should choose the mounting location carefully. The adhesive is very sticky which can become hard to remove and is not reusable. You should choose a location that is reachable and allows the device to clearly hear your voice to take instructions from it.
During the initial Garmin Setup, install the power cable & your device carefully so that they will not interfere with your vehicle’s view and operations.
Installing and powering:
- Firstly, place your device and mount it on the adhesive disc.
- Then plug in the power cable into the USB port of your Garmin device.
- After that, route the power cable of Garmin device and plug it into a power outlet of your vehicle. The power cable is designed to be routed from out of your sight.
- Further, turn on the vehicle’s ignition switch to provide power to the power outlet of your vehicle. This makes turns on your device.
Your Garmin Speak Plus device needs a connection to the Garmin speak App to operate. To use the Garmin Speak Plus device, you must pair it with your Smartphone using the Garmin Speak app and complete the initial setup by going to the My Garmin sign in page.
Pairing with smart phone:
- When your device turns on, it enters into pairing mode automatically. While the device is in pairing mode, the LED blinks.
- Open the app store on your smart phone and install the Garmin Speak App. When the Garmin Speak App searches your device, a pairing code will be displayed on your Smartphone as well as on your Garmin speak plus device’s screen.
- Match the codes, and then press any button on the Garmin device to accept the pairing request.
- Select the option to authorize pairing with the device on your Smartphone too. Your device will connect to your Smartphone. Follow the on screen instructions to complete the set up process of the Garmin Speak Plus device.
Garmin Speak Plus Login Process:
In order to use a Garmin Speak Plus device, you have to create a Garmin account. You can create this Garmin account by following the steps given below. Let’s start the Garmin Login process:
- First, visit the web address www.garminsetup.com on your device for Garmin Login. This will take you to the My Garmin sign in page.
- Next, click on the option ‘Create new account’ on the My Garmin sign in page.
- Enter the required information in the given fields.
- Then click on the ‘Privacy statement’.
- Next, click on the ‘Read the agreement option’. Check the Box of Agree to terms and click ‘Next’.
Garmin Login process is completed. To know more about Garmin setup or login, call us to get both the Garmin GPS customer service & Garmin customer service and receive help instantly.